Ca. 1840 The Kimbrough-Hehr house situated on 80+/- acres known as the Broadwell Community. The home is situated on the old Lexington to Covington Rd., which linked the Bluegrass to Northern KY & Cincinnati across the Ohio River. The farm came from a large land grant issued to Samuel McMillan, one of the first settlers in the county by Governor Patrick Henry of Virginia. Enter the foyer with original popular flooring & beautiful stairway. Lg. living room, dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms & 1.5 baths. The rooms have original mantels, popular flooring & 10 ft ceilings. A 1 story brick slave quarters is on the property. There is a brick smokehouse, ca. 1820 brick (covered w/ weatherboard).This structure has served as a tavern, general store, blacksmith shop, post office & a church. 5 bent barn, lg. machinery shed & riding arena. Gently rolling, mature trees & landscaping. Henry Kinney, a landscape architect landscaped the property upon his ownership. 20 min to G-town, 30 min to Lexington.